SMS COVID-19 Update
As a 19-year safety award winner and remediator of hazardous spaces, SMS has always taken the safety of our employees, clients and their spaces seriously. We are an essential business during this crisis and immediately implemented additional safety and mitigation practices to augment our standard safety practices and use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We take our role in the community seriously and make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians and estimators are safe as we enter our clients' homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we implement the following precautions for the safety of the community, employees and clients:
- If anyone is your home or business is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment by calling us at 508-533-9696.
- To make our estimates safer for all, you can schedule a video conference with an estimator. If an onsite estimate is necessary, the estimator will arrive in complete protective gear and maintain social distancing or you can be on the phone while they inspect your property.
- Our technicians arrive in full PPE and typically work inside a protective containment zone. While we never allow an occupant to breach the containment zone, we also ask that you maintain a safe distance during your project or arrange to be elsewhere.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival. We also respectfully ask that you allow our technicians access to a sink for hand washing as needed.
- There is so much uncertainty in this pandemic. If an employee is sick, they will be asked to stay home. We ask for your patience and understanding in the event an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your diligence and patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.